Custom garments start at $450
Custom prom dresses start at $950
Custom reception outfits start at $1500
Custom wedding gowns start at $2500
Payment plans are available.
custom garments 6-8 weeks
custom prom dresses 8-10 weeks
custom reception outfits 8-10 weeks
custom wedding gowns 8-10 months
We do accept some rush orders that may not be within the necessary production time. This means that your event date is closer than the weeks needed to make your garment.
Depending on the time that is between your first full deposit on your garment and your event, a rush fee may be applied if it is past the necessary production time for your garment. Rush fees start at $100.
We do ship dresses.
We are appointment ONLY. NO walk-ins accepted!
For custom inquiry, please email our team at email@example.com with the following information:
The HEADER/SUBJECT of this email should be "Custom Inquiry". Please be sure to do this so that our team can easily sort the emails.
**MAKE SURE YOU ARE INCLUDING EVERY BULLET POINT**
-First & last name
-Consultation type: in-person OR virtual (virtual consultation are usually for clients that are NOT in Atlanta, GA or are out of state if you are not willing to travel to us)
-Your event (prom, birthday, photoshoot, wedding, etc)
-Your event date (xx/xx/xxxx)
-Where are you located?
-Include any inspirational pictures of what color/style you want your garment to be
You may also write a brief message if you would like to express any concerns or ask questions with this email.
**ONLY EMAIL WHEN YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE READY TO BOOK YOUR CONSULTATION APPOINTMENT**
There is a nonrefundable consultation fee of $100 to book your appointment and $50 of this fee does go towards your garment as your deposit. Your appointment date and time spot is NOT secured until this payment is made.
We DO NOT give quotes on garments/dresses over the phone, in messages, or emails!
During your consultation we will discuss designs, materials, fabrics, appliqués, and get measurements. Your gown will be made exactly how we discuss it during your design consultation. After we discuss all the details during the consultation THEN we can give an EXACT price for your gown.
60% of your total is due at the end of the consultation to put your custom order on the production schedule, and continue forward to get the material we need to make your garment. The remaining 40% of your total will be due before you receive your dress.
We look forward to designing a custom garment for you!!!
Click this link to book your consultation appointment directly:
CUSTOM FITTING APPOINTMENT:
Fitting appointment will happen after production time has been completed. When your dress is in the final stage of production a member from our will team contact you to schedule your fitting appointment in the design studio. During your fitting appointment you will try on your dress and we will determine if you need any alterations. Depending on what alterations are needed alterations will happen same day and the garment will be taken home with you.
If your garment needs to be shipped please let the designer know during your consultation appointment. If your garment is shipped and needs alterations please let us know and we will arrange the garment to be shipped back to us and we will take care of all alterations.