Consultation Design Appointment Details

Thank you for your intertest in becoming a House of Avid|Diva!!!

We look forward to designing your custom garment for your special day.

Please note if your appointment is booked as
virtual please check your email for the google meet link that will be assigned and sent to you sent. Please make sure you have a seamstress measuring tape on hand so the designer can show you exactly how to take the measurements we need. Your appointment can not continue without it and we do not accept measurements from other stores.

If your appointment is in person we look for to meeting with you at our showroom location:

House of Avid

3009 Rainbow Drive Suite E

Decatur, Ga 30034


During your experience we will discuss the design, materials, fabrics, appliqués, and measurements will be taken. After the design is completed then you will receive the exact price.  Your garment will be made to exactly how it’s designed during your design appointment any changes afterwards will result in additional change fee.

Payment plans 

At least 60% of your total is required at the end of the appointment in order to put your garment on the production schedule. The remaining 40% of your total will be due at least 3 weeks before the end of the production time frame. Late payments will be subject to delays in production. 


The appointment will last about an hour please arrive on time. To ensure you get the best experience. All appointments are private and we are only allowing 2 people at your consultation appointment. This is you and one other person. Anyone else with you will need to stay outside or in your vehicle.


To prepare for your design appointment please adhere to the attire for below:

Top: Form fitted top or shirt.


Bottoms: Form fitted leggings or tights


Please no baggy clothing as this will distort the measurements.